Thursday, March 29, 2012

Heart Shaped Stones


Along with sea glass... I've recently started collecting heart shaped stones.
I seem to be finding them every where. Hmm....is this some kind of premonition of sorts about
find true love???? I hope so!!!
Regardless....heart stones are not rare or precious but one of nature's wonderful gifts. Any beach comber can tell you that when they find a heart shaped stone with all their imperfections are one of the best finds on the beach. Some beach combers like myself keep them as talismans. I keep one at my desk at work for good luck.
I met another fellow beach comber and she told me she 
collected enough heart shaped stones that she pressed randomly into her concrete entry as a decoration which I thought was very clever.










Happy Hunting!!!
VU

No comments: