Saturday, August 6, 2011

Church of Sts. Michael & Constantine



The church was built in 1913 near the end of the tsarist rule as a part of the 300th anniversary of the
Romanov Dynasty. The church is famous for it's beautiful emerald green domes.
Inside the church it's very modest for being Russian Orthodox but is still beautiful.








No comments: