Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cake in a Cup

I heard about cake in a cup, cake in a mug and couldn't wait to try to make my
own version. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed but I
have been experimenting with different recipes. 
I still think my recipe needs a little more tweaking. 
The cake will be dry and adding a little whip cream or chocolate sauce will go 
a long way.
This is a great treat for kids or when you have that late night craving!!!


Recipe
2 eggs
4 tablespoons of sugar
4 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of canola oil
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt
1/2 cup of chopped chocolate 

Whisk the ingredient's together in a bowl until smooth and transfer to a
microwaveable mug.  Microwave for about 3 minutes. The cake will rise and be
very, very hot.




Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy...

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments: