Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tudor House in Santa Monica

This weekend I met up with my friend Suzanne and her son Zachary and we 
went to the Tudor House in Santa Monica for a traditional English Tea.
 Back in the day Suzanne and I had Afternoon Tea all over Los Angeles, New York, England and Paris. 
My personal favorite????
The Ritz in London but the Tudor House is just as charming.

The Afternoon Tea Menu

Tea

We had an assortment of finger sandwich's


Sconces with Devonshire Cream and Jam.

Mini Eclairs.

Our next stop was to the British Store that was located next to the tea shop to stock up
on supplies.
I love tea and stock pile it at home.

 Earl Gray is my favorite. I adore the smell of Bergamot.

 Lemon Curd. Homemade lemon curd is the best but this is pretty close.

I'm on the look out for new cups and though that these would be perfect.

At last but not least we picked up the British Weekly to catch up on what's happening in
the U.K.
I adore Colin Firth and I'm so happy to see that he got a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Happy Weekend!!!


A special Thank You to Muse in the City!!!!

No comments: