Sunday, November 14, 2010

Farmer's Market in November

I love living in California and the best part is taking advantage of all the
wonderful fruits and vegetables that are grown locally.

Raspberries in November. I love it.

Bartlett Pears. These pears practically melt in you mouth.

Tangerine's

Beefsteak Tomatoes

Mushrooms


The Best Keep Secret. The Gourmet Soup Kitchen. I always have a couple of soups in stock in the freezer.
This week I purchased some Corn Chowder, Pumpkin and Tomato and Rice soups.

Menu

Fresh Baked Goods from Bakeworks. The best Pumpkin Bread 
and Brownies ever.

Going to the Farmers Market would not be complete unless I stopped 
and brought some flowers home. I've been in a Sunflower kick but these roses
were so beautiful that they made there way home with me.

and so did these.....

Happy Weekend!!!!

No comments: