Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dreaming of Macaroons


I've been dreaming of macaroons and not just any kind of macaroons. I've been dreaming about French Macaroons.  Not to be confused with those coconut bombs with tons of shredded coconut...which I love... but a French Macaroon is truly a culinary experience.
So far to date the best place I would recommend would be a little tiny shop in Beverly Hills called 
Paulette.
The macaroons are made fresh daily. Each mouth watering macaroon is unique and has its own personality. You can choose from their menu of 12 classic flavors or select something from their collection of seasonal specialities. The sweet wedding almond is not to be missed.






Paulette Macarrons
9466 Charleville Blvd
Beverly Hills  CA  90212
310-275-0023

1 comment:

ParisBreakfasts said...

I would LOVE to visit Paulettes!
But Paris is closer...
merci
carolg