Wednesday, September 8, 2010

101 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

 Thinking about my son or daughter to be
My family
Beautiful Hands
Lighthouses
The Ocean
Chocolate
Reading a good book
Twilight
Beaches
Making Jewelry
Bead Shopping
Thinking about the future
Coffee
Day Dreaming
Sleeping in Late
Listening to Music
Beautiful Art
Children Laughing
Falling in Love
Vintage Silverware
Side Walk Cafes
Paris
Reading my Horoscope
Fireworks
Road Trips
Capiz Shells
Mother of Pearl
Reading Magazines
Family Photos
Being Home
Coconut Cake
White Lights on Trees
Antique Jewelry
Driftwood
Picnics
Macaroons
Autumn
Being Accepted for who I am 
Big Sur
Reading Cook Books
Shells
Cobalt Blue Glass
Lithuania
Opera
Violin Music
Surf Photography
Beach Combing 
Tide Pools
Thai Food
Cherry Blossoms
Sea Glass
Painting
Starfish
Writing
Photography
Hiking
Naps
Sewing
Flea Markets
Good Friends, my friends
Vacations
Fresh cut Flowers
Nutella






OK....so my list isn't really 101 things that make me happy...more like 50, at best.  I will keep adding until I can
think of 101 things....but for now this will have to do.

No comments: