Sunday, November 15, 2009

One of my favorite beads stores.

I dream of winning the lottery and if I did I would open a bead store. Yes you read correctly. My dream would be owning my own bead store. I would have the best assortment of what I think would be the very best in the world of beads. Hmm....Chances are that I won't be winning any time soon... so at least for now I have a favorite bead shop you might think is worth checking out.

Buylines CO.,INC
This little gem of a store is an excellent place to buy everything and anything in glass beads. I'm not kidding. The assortment is incredible. My personal favorites are all the Czechoslovakian glass beads that they have. The shapes range from round, oval, teardrop, pyramid, rondelle and barrel. The prices are very reasonable. Most beads are sold individually or you can buy a whole strand. Did a mention the colors? The color assortment is amazing. If you love beads as much as I do you are going to love this place.

Buylines is located at 5444 Melrose Ave. Right across the street form Paramount Studios. You generally can find parking underneath the building. The store is open Monday through Friday and closed on the weekends. Check out their wedsite www.buylinesbeads.com. for additonal information.

Happy Shopping.

1 comment:

SUZANNE said...

Thanks for sharing your bead faves. One day I will have to take you to the San Gabriel Bead Company. You might Like it. There is also a great art store in South Pasadena called Zinnia that has very interesting classes and findings.